The Industry Leader in Medical Billing, Accounts Receivable and CredentialingAdvanced Billing LLC
is the industry leader in Medical Billing
and Accounts Receivable Management
. We also provide Credentialing
services through CAQH
along with contracting and provider enrollment. We specialize in services for Physical
and Speech Therapists
, as well as Chiropractors
, and Massage Therapists
. We have extensive experience with Medicare, Tricare and all commercial payers
We were proud to be the first Ingenix CareTracker Channel Partner in Colorado and offer an affordable Electronic Health Record that is Meaningful Use certified.
As a health care provider you know the importance of seeking the assistance of an expert in their respective field when warranted. Our industry is changing at an unprecedented pace. Your financial well-being warrants the use of medical billing experts who stay informed and educated on the current regulations and policies that challenge us on a daily basis. We will get you fully reimbursed and do so in a professional and timely manner, while maintaining a no-exception commitment to compliance.
Your practice's financial strength is directly related to timely billing and accurate reimbursement. We partner with Ingenix CareTracker to offer an all-in-one solution of state-of-the-art patient processing systems and Meaningful Use-certified Electronic Health Records. We use the latest cloud-based software, hardware, and data transmission technologies to deliver maximum value to your practice. Our approach is to provide billing and accounts receivable management services from our specialty billing practice divisions. Our proven medical billing strategies and technologies result in improved collection efficiency and best-in-class bottom line results.
Since each provider and/or practice is unique, we customize our medical billing & coding services to meet your individual needs. We have the ability to remotely access your current database, networking our software with your office, or have your information scanned or faxed to us. This includes all or some of the following services, depending on your individual needs:
- Data entry - we obtain information from the provider and/or practice and enter this information into our database.
- File claims - most claims are filed electronically for speed and efficiency ( Tricare, Medicare and all commercial insurances ).
- Statements - are mailed out from our office on behalf of your practice or facility. The protocols of statements and collections are done specifically to your specifications.
- Payments - as we receive payments and explanations of benefits from you, we post these in to our database. Each EOB will be audited for correct payment and/or benefits.
- Appeals - if a payment or denial has been made incorrectly, we challenge the insurance companies to receive the correct reimbursement for you.
- Reports - are done on a monthly basis. Because each provider and/or practice is different, we customize our reports for you.
- Fee Schedules - fee schedules with the insurance companies and networks that you participate in are updated on a yearly basis. Inflation and cost of living increases on a yearly basis, so should your reimbursement.
If you're a Physical Therapist, Chiropractor, Palliative Care Physician, Speech Therapist or Massage Therapist we can help make you more profitable and let you get back to what you really care about... your patients.
If you have any questions about our Electronic Health Record solutions, Medical Billing & Coding, Accounts Receivable Management, Credentialing or Contracting services for Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, Chiropractors, or Massage Therapists call or write us for a free consultation.